HONG KONG SPECIAL VISAS
‘Australia has a long history of attracting Hong Kong’s best and brightest who have contributed significantly to our economic growth and job creation, and we are committed to ensuring this is further strengthened’. The Morrison government is offering a pathway to Hong Kong residents that may be looking to relocate away from the deteriorating political and economic situation of Hong Kong.
WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT OFFERING?
Australia has announced special visa arrangements for residents of Hong Kong, providing pathways to permanent residency in Australia. Australia wants to attract the best and brightest and is providing incentives for students, business and individuals to relocate to Australia.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Current and future students from Hong Kong
- Former students from Hong Kong, already on temporary graduate visa
- Current temporary skilled visa holders from Hong Kong
- Future applicants from Hong Kong, for temporary skilled visas that meet the occupational skills list and Labor Market testing requirements
- Future applicants from Hong Kong, for temporary skilled visas that qualify for the Global Talent temporary visa scheme
- Export orientated Hong Kong businesses including all critical staff
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Contact our experienced lawyers who can assist you with the end-to-end relocation process, including visas, accommodation etc. by phone on (03) 9696 0883 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org