Hemant is a highly skilled and commercially focused solicitor with broad experience in property and commercial matters. Hemant regularly assists property developers, first home buyers, landlord, tenants and stakeholders across a range of property and commercial projects.
Hemant also has a focus on Wills & Estates and regularly engages in pro bono work such as the Salvation Army Wills Day where he provides advice and drafts Wills at no cost.
Areas of Expertise
- Off-the-plan residential development projects
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in property acquisition and disposal matters
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in business acquisition and disposal matters
- Acting for shareholders, directors and other stakeholders
- Acting for landlords and tenants
- Advising clients on issues relating to easements, covenants and other restrictions on title
- Estate Administration